On Wednesday night, (along with the rest of Orange County, it seemed) we took Tyler to hang out at the fair. There were SO many people there...it was nuts. I think a lot of them were there to see Adam Lambert in concert, because after about 7:30 or 8, the crowd died down, which was nice.
Tyler was so tiny when we took him last year, so we knew he'd have so much fun this time around!
Tyler's expression when he first saw the big rides...We took pictures in the photo booth and tried to capture a cheesy family pic while we waited.
He loved one of the rides that flipped around, upside down and lit up like crazy! He was clapping when the ride ended! So cute :-)
As we were leaving to go home, Tyler was beyond exhausted but he couldn't take his eyes off all of the lights!Another great visit to the fair!
Friday, July 30, 2010
A night at the OC Fair
Posted by
KK
at
9:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
cute pictures...so glad you had fun at the fair. Seriously, I can't believe my baby is taking her baby to the fair that she went to when she was a baby!!!! Amazing!! I would love to know what Tyler was thinking about all of it!!!
Sure seemed to like it!!!
xoxoxo
That looks like so much fun. I can't wait to go to our local fair, it's held in the beginning of September. Did Tyler pet any of the animals? If so, did he like it?
Nevermind, I see in one of the pics he did pet the animals, so I guess I only have the 1 question then :)
Post a Comment