We headed back down to our favorite little Mother's Beach with Kristen & the boys. We had the beach to ourselves! It was pretty nice! Just before we packed up to leave, a couple of moms and their kids who we've seen at the beach before showed up. They're so nice and we chatted with them for a bit before taking off. I'm sure we'll see them back down there...the kids had fun all playing together!
I'd have to say the highlight of the beach trip was the crab that Auntie Kristen found. They boys were so excited to watch this thing crawl around and I think Ethan talked about that little crab the rest of our time at the beach! So funny!Noah had a blast doing some cool trick on his boogie board that we got him for his birthday!
Can't wait to go back!
Saturday, July 31, 2010
Beach day
Posted by
KK
at
9:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment