Sunday, December 5, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree!

Our tree is up! And boy oh boy, was it challenging with a toddler! Phew!

We were in and out of the tree lot so quick...we got lucky again this year and the first tree Sam unwrapped was the one we loved! Although we were moving at lightning speed, Tyler was getting pretty antsy and wanted to climb up all of the trees.




He loved decorating the tree...and even more..he loved the dog ornament that looks like Bella!

Tyler was making sure Daddy was tightening up the tree stand correctly.
Happy boy!

Ta-da! Pretty, huh?
I love this "K" ornament. I found it last year and it's so pretty and shiny- full of rhinestones!

Mommy & her sweet love! Gosh, I love this little boy SO MUCH!!!!

1 comments:

Grammie said...

Beautiful Tree!!!! How fun!! I'm sure things will be arranged a bit different daily...hahaha have fun!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs