Monday, December 27, 2010

Catching up...

All went beautifully (as Dr. A says...) with my cerclage last week and my doctors wanted me to just rest, rest, rest all of last week, until Christmas. That's just what I did. Christmas Day I tried to just take it really easy and not chase Tyler around...that was Sam's job!

I have my check up today, with Dr. A, to check my cervix and make sure all is well and I'm hoping & praying everything is still ok.

We had a wonderful Christmas and had so much fun with Tyler. It's so special to have a little one to watch on Christmas morning open all of his gifts- and the best part- seeing the excitement and smiles on his face. It's absolutely priceless! I'll do another post on Christmas!

I'm going to try to get some pictures up on here...lots of catching up to do!!

1 comments:

Stefanie said...

I'm so glad to hear everything went well! I was thinking about you over the weekend and hoping you were able to enjoy your Christmas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs