Sunday, December 19, 2010

Oh, the nerves!

I'm going in for my scheduled cerclage tomorrow and I'm getting NERVOUS!! Sam is going with me and my Mom is staying home with Tyler. Dr. A said it would just be an outpatient thing, so I should be home tomorrow evening! Not too bad, considering I was in the hospital for 5 days after my last cerclage. yuck! I'm supposed to lay really low the rest of the week and Dr. A said on Christmas Day I can get up and move around. Looks like a quiet, mellow week for me!

I just know that being in the hospital will bring back all of the crazy nerves that I had with Tyler. I'm scared for the spinal tap or epidural, whichever they give me. I'm nervous for the INSANE cramping I had after the cerclage. Horrible pain! But, I know all of this is totally necessary for my little twins to get here safely, so it's all worth it! In the mean time, I just need to calm these crazy nerves and get some sleep tonight! :-)

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

Good Luck! I'll be thinking happy thoughts for you and your 2 little ones!

Ralph and Iris Quesada said...

Good luck and we are thinking of you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs