So last night and Tyler's sleep learning/training didn't go as planned. My Mom & Kevin were here with us last night and as we were eating dinner we were talking about the potential screaming that would be happening in just a few short hours. I decided I wasn't ready to have Tyler cry it out.
Sam was on board with me, although he thought we should at least give it a shot, but I was having a bit of anxiety all day over it and I was DREADING 8:30pm on Monday. So, we made a decision.
We decided that we'll still move him out from the co-sleeper into his own crib and we won't swaddle him anymore. So, we followed through with 2 out of 3 ideas! Not bad, right? :-)
Tyler was wonderful his first night in his crib. He woke up twice to nurse then fell right back asleep! What a muffin! He's been taking his naps in his crib for a while now, so I think he's pretty used to his room by now. I'm sure that helped.
Here's Tyler in his last swaddle and last night in the co-sleeper right next to Mommy...
And here's the little angel in his first night in his own crib! (with the breathable bumpers because I'm paranoid!)
0 comments:
Post a Comment