Saturday, September 26, 2009

Playdate with Ethan

On Friday, Tyler and I headed over to my friend Kathy's house to hang out and have the boys play. I guess it's not really play...it's more stare and grab at each other!

Tyler and I picked up yummy Taco Mesa for Kathy & I for lunch and then we headed on over. Little Ethan was sleeping when we first got there, so Tyler got to try out Ethan's really cool Exersaucer...he loved it!

Once Ethan woke up, they were so funny to watch! Ethan was really interested in Tyler and wanted to grab him and climb on him. Tyler was ok at first, but then got a little freaked out. It was pretty funny!
This was so cute..Ethan picked up Tyler's legs like they were going to play "wheelbarrow"! :-)

Cute lil' buddies!

We can't wait to play with Ethan again!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs