Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Mommy & Me

This morning, Tyler & I had our very first Mommy & Me class. It was really fun! It's a Tumble-n-yoga class so it's lots of rolling around and cute little baby yoga moves. He was such a good little muffin and didn't fuss at all...smiled his way through it. He even got talking a little bit while he was watching the other babies roll around. So cute!

I'm SO mad at myself...today, of all days..I left the house with the camera...but with a dead battery in it. I grabbed the camera and went to take some pictures and the stinkin' battery was dead. I didn't get a picture of his cute little name tag, the stamp he got on his arm or just his adorable little face. Oh well...we have 9 more weeks- I'll for sure get some next week.

There are about 12 little babies in the class and Tyler is the youngest. The next age up is 6 months and I think the oldest baby was 1 year. Today the teacher just told us the rules of all of the play/gymnastics equipment and then we all sat in a circle and did some baby yoga moves. It was so fun! The "position of the day" was the butterfly so we all sat in the butterfly position and sang a song about a butterfly flying high up in the sky. Cute!

Tyler was pretty exhausted after the class...we got home and after he ate a little bit, he was down for the count! I know he's really excited to go back next week- he told me so! :-)

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs