As a Mommy, I have the right to brag, right? :-)
Yesterday for our anniversary, I thought it would be fun to get some cute pictures of Tyler to give to Sam. I dressed Tyler in his little "Daddy's Helper" onesie with the tool belt printed on it and my Mom found a really cute little set of toy tools for Tyler to pose with.
After our Mommy & Me class, my Mom, Tyler and I headed over to Picture People where I had an awesome coupon for a free portrait package. Here's where the bragging comes in....
The photographer asked how old Tyler is and he was trying to figure out how to pose Tyler and what he's going to sit/slouch on. My precious little man was such a HAM!! The photographer handed him a tool and Tyler held onto it perfectly and posed with it- with an ear to ear smile on his face. When the photographer laid Tyler sideways, Tyler naturally glanced to the left to stare into the camera! So cute! The photographer kept telling me that he's never seen a 4 month old cooperate so well...several times he called Tyler "very advanced"! :-)
I guess they usually set aside 20-30 minutes per session and our session was done in 7 minutes! It was super easy!
The pictures came out adorable and it was near impossible to pick just one! I can't wait to take Tyler back to get more pictures- My wonderful Mom bought us the membership for Picture People so we'll be going back soon to take advantage of the great deals with the club membership! :-)
Now here's the best part...the shot I chose to have framed for Sam. (Sorry about the stamp on the image)

Here are a couple of other shots that stole my heart!


Ahhh, I'm so in love!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment