One year ago today, I woke up bright and early on a Sunday morning to take a pregnancy test. When two lines popped up, I had to wipe my eyes to make sure I wasn't just really out of it!
Sam & I were beyond thrilled when indeed, two lines were staring back at us! What a whirlwind we were about to experience- a craaaazy whirlwind.
One year later, we have a beautiful, happy & healthy little baby boy who brightens our days more than we could've ever imagined. Although the road over the past year had some pretty bumpy times, it was all worth it..times 100. We couldn't be more......happy. I think happy is the best word to describe our new life as three..Mommy, Daddy & Tyler. We love it!
This picture was taken the day we found out about our little Baby Kaufman. We went to Islands for lunch...and talked about our little baby on the way! We were so darn excited!! I'll never forget that day! :-)
September 28, 2008
Fast forward one year and here's a picture of us- Tyler making us three!
September 28, 2009
0 comments:
Post a Comment