Tyler's 8 months old! I'm a little late posting his 8 month pictures- Grammie has been here all week with us because Papa is working down here. We LOVE having her here and we're having lots of fun! :-)
Some fun 8 month Tyler facts:
- Happy, happy, happy! Tyler's such a happy baby. Although he definitely has his crabby times, overall he's just very content. Such a doll!
- He's just about crawling...any minute now we're expecting him to start. He just started to pull himself up on furniture, toys, boxes and whatever else he can climb up.
- We're still waiting on a tooth!
- He still loves his Mommy!
- Riding in the car has become very pleasant for me! Now that he's in his convertible car seat, he can see out the window and watch the world pass by...he loves it!
- Bath time is still a highlight of Tyler's day..he has so much fun splashing and now he's starting to climb in there! yikes!
- Tyler's starting to get shy when he meets new people. He puts his head on my shoulder or buries his head into my neck. Yep...I love it!
- Some of Tyler's favorite foods are pears, bananas, apple puffs, bananas, apples, butternut squash, peas, and sweet potatoes. I think he got a rash from peaches, so we're going to try them again soon.
- Tyler adores his Mommy! ;-)
Our monthly photo shoots are getting trickier and trickier. Tyler doesn't want to lay/sit still long enough to take these pictures, so I have to really act quick. I love, love, love the picture below...
0 comments:
Post a Comment