Friday, January 15, 2010

Shopping Cart!

I think people thought I was crazy taking a picture of Tyler in the Target shopping cart..."what's the big deal about him being in a shopping cart?" were the looks I was getting. However, I just HAD to. He was SO happy to be sitting in that cart with the cool little cover- he was so proud of himself...it was hysterical! People probably really thought I was off my rocker when I was just walking around Target laughing because Tyler was so stinkin' cute in there!

I'll be honest, I wasn't looking forward to him sitting in the shopping cart because I wasn't quite ready to give up being able to lug him around in his infant car seat. He was just getting WAY too heavy though.

My little infant Tyler isn't much of an infant anymore....




0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs