Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sleep

Tyler's sleep has been all over the place the last few days. It's so hard to keep up with it and it's times like these that I wish I had him on a more rigid schedule. Right when we (or should I say I?) was settling into a great routine, things changed with Tyler's sleeping.

Before things changed, on most nights, Tyler would wake up around 3am to eat, then go back to sleep until about 6am. For his naps, he'd be up for about 3 hours then need to nap again. At about 7:30pm, he'd be ready for bed. Lately, he's been waking up twice a night to eat, ready for a nap after an hour and a half to two hours and is up until at least 8:30pm. Argh! I'm thinking he's just at a stage where he doesn't need as much sleep as he did a month or so ago. I guess we'll just have to see how it all plays out.

Anyways, here he is conked out while we shopped around Target this weekend. I rushed after he fell asleep because he looked so uncomfortable and I just wanted to get him outta that cart!

Once we got home, I transferred him to his crib and this is how I found him after his nap....the first time we've seen him standing like this!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

oh my gosh he pulled himself up!! so cute!

sltrimble said...

awwww.....cute...
I think he might just walk before crawling...just like Auntie Kristen...Hold on to your hats...he will be everywhere!!!
He is really strong!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs