Sunday, January 10, 2010

Butternut Squash

Either Tyler was REALLY hungry or he was totally digging the butternut squash he had for dinner last night! It was his first taste and I couldn't shovel it into his mouth quick enough!


I have a tiny little hunch someone's going to take after his Mommy with a taste for veggies! The only veggie so far that he's made clear he can't handle is green beans. Hopefully the veggie loving will continue!

Oh...and for dessert? Chocolate kisses!
Just kidding! It was a great bribing tool to get him to crawl though!! But, I felt really bad because he wanted them so bad so I took them away. We'll have to see about Tyler taking after Mommy with veggies, but we already know he takes after Mommy with a sweet tooth!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs