Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Swingin' Time!

Yesterday we went to Irvine Park for my friend Kathy's little cutie pie's 1st birthday party. I can't believe Ethan is 1 already! Kathy & Ethan came over a few times to visit me on bedrest and I remember holding little Ethan when he was just a handful of weeks old. He slept on my chest for a couple of hours and I was loving it! It's hard to believe he's a whole year old!


The party was right next to a playground and Tyler got to go in a swing for the 1st time. He L-O-V-E-D it! It was really cute to see him in there.




Happy Birthday Ethan! :-)

1 comments:

Kristen said...

oh my gosh that face is the cutest thing i've ever seen. i need to see him!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs