Sunday, January 24, 2010

Mini Picasso & Grammie's Birthday

We've discovered that Mr. Tyler loves to paint! For Grammie's birthday I thought it would be cute for Tyler to paint her a picture on a little canvas, with finger paints. I found the perfect sized canvas & washable finger paints at Michael's and we geared Tyler up in one of Sam's old t-shirts and then we let him go to town!

It was really fun and the masterpiece turned out really cute! Tyler loved painting!

We went to Kristen & Ben's on Saturday to celebrate Grammie's birthday with the whole gang. As always, we had a lot of fun!
Here's Grammie showing off her new artwork...(and a very proud mini Picasso with Papa!)


Here are some more pictures from the day...

Here's the whole gang..silly face style! (except I don't think Aaron got the silly face memo!)
...and here's the gang, normal style!

Happy Birthday Mom! We love you tons! xoxo

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs