Tuesday, April 20, 2010

11 months!

Really? There's only a less than a month left until my little baby turns ONE?!?!?! That just flat out blows my mind...it's incredible how quickly one year passes by. Everyone always says it and now I know why. It's the plain & simple truth!


Tyler's been so wonderful the last month. He's always wonderful, but since he's been walking around and babbling so much, he's added so much more fun into the mix! He's just too much fun and every day I just want to munch on his cheeks! :-) I adore this little human more than I ever imagined I would!
Fun Tyler facts:
  • He loves books still- especially The Very Hungry Caterpillar and the 3 glittery books the Easter Bunny brought him- an ocean book, farm book & jungle book. He loves animals!
  • Hands down, Tyler's favorite food is zucchini. He'll pass up Cheerios or any fruit to devour his zucchini. He's not a big fan of carbs...takes after his Daddy. :-)
  • Tyler's main mode of transportation around the house is walking. He crawls when he wants to get somewhere (like into the bathroom when door is accidentally left open) really quickly.
  • Tyler spends a lot of time standing at the back door watching the dogs. (and feeding them toys, vacuum tubes, socks, etc. through a hole in the screen door. I'll post a video shortly.)
  • Says mama, dada and lots of extra babbling.
  • I am thrilled to pieces that Tyler loves to cuddle. Every morning he lays in bed with us and just cuddles and gives so much love. He's definitely affectionate and I'm so happy about that!
  • He loves riding in the car and watches the world pass by through the window. No entertainment needed. :-)
  • Nap times are usually 9am and 1pm- give or take a half hour or so. He's been napping about 45 minutes each nap.
  • We put Tyler to bed at 7:30pm and he's been waking up around 6am. The last couple of weeks, he's been waking up around 1am for a bottle.
  • Tyler LOVES watching kids play. He has so much fun watching Noah & Ethan run around and play...it's really cute! I'm so glad they see each other so much- he loves his big cousins!
  • He's been so funny when people come over to our house...he gets shy and cries. When we're out & about, strangers will talk to him and he laughs & smiles. I wonder if he's territorial?!?!
  • Tyler cries in the morning when Sam walks out the front door to go to work. So sad :-( But he's beside himself with excitement in the afternoon when Sam pulls up in his truck! Adorable!
Tyler's 11 month pictures...(a couple of days late!)


It's SO challenging to get Tyler to sit still & pose for these monthly pictures. Why can't he just lay still like he would for his 4 or 5 month pictures? ;-) This next picture cracks me up...



We love you to pieces, little Tyler. :-)

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs