Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Watermelon & Mango

Tyler had his first taste of watermelon & mango yesterday and he's a huge fan on both! I kind of figured the watermelon would be a hit, but I wasn't too sure of the mango. He loved it!

I was at the produce market yesterday and they had a big bin of mangoes and I figured I'd be brave and get a couple to try. I have to admit, I've NEVER bought one to eat at home. I didn't have a clue how to cut it. I just went to town and wasted a bunch of the fruit because I didn't know what I was doing! Oh well! On my agenda tonight, googling "how to cut a mango"! Ha!

1 comments:

sltrimble said...

how fun....watermelon outside on the grass...playing with the hose...
Sounds like summer fun to me!!!

Love all the pictures!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs