We've had a pretty fun & busy week and I haven't had much time to blog. So, here's a recap of the last few days at the Kaufman casa!
Ethan, Ella, Tyler & Noah on the Jolly Trolley
I wanted to get some planting done in the backyard and since it was going to be next to impossible to do so with little T running around, I plopped him in his jail cell. He LOVES thing thing! (And, so do I!!)Bella entertained Tyler most of the time...
Right after I get the devilish little look from above, I'll get this sweet little face looking at me. So precious!
We started Tyler on 12 month+ sippy cups because the first ones we gave him were just annoying. We were all frustrated with them, and these ones are great!Over the weekend, while I did some weed pulling & planting in the front yard and Sam was working in the garage, Tyler hung out in his jail cell again. He's so content in there! :-)
We had a special visit from our good friend Eric. We hadn't seen him in a while and he stopped by while he was in town. It was great for him to see Tyler since the last time was when Tyler was just a few weeks old!
Eric & Tyler on June 29, 2009. Eric & Tyler: this weekend...
Tyler got to play in the garage with Daddy. He found a big bucket of nuts & bolts and whatever else..he was in Heaven!
Someone's hands got filthy.....
...so he got a nice, long bath...
1 comments:
Looks like a fun and busy week. It's funny to think that Disneyland is just a normal day out for you and for us it's a huge event! I'm glad the weather wasn't too hot this week down there. It was perfect for a Northwesterner:) I love the pic of Tyler with all the food on him. Devon isn't too messy of an eater. I'm grateful for that but messy babies do make for some awfully cute pictures!!
Post a Comment