Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter: Part One

We had a great Easter day! Tyler enjoyed his first Easter, although he didn't understand what was going on! Sam & I talked about our Easter traditions when we were little and we got a kick out of how different things are for different families. The Easter Bunny always left the kids' baskets on the fireplace for the Kaufman kids, while the Easter Bunny always left our baskets on our front porch. Sam looked at me like I was from Mars when I told him I wanted to take Tyler to get his picture with the Easter Bunny. Just like Santa, we took pictures with the Easter Bunny when we were little.


So, we decided to get Tyler's picture with the Easter Bunny and put his basket on the porch. Maybe we'll switch the basket location around each year..we'll see!!


Here's Tyler crawling outstide to his basket...



The bubble wand was the first thing he grabbed...


He loves books!


Happy boy!



Someone loooooves teething biscuits...

We wanted to dye eggs on Saturday, but time slipped away, so we did them Easter morning!
You can't really see it, but this egg has Tyler's name on it..


Tyler wanted to dunk his teething biscuit in the dye...yuck!
Mommy & my sweet baby
The Easter Bunny made Tyler's basket out of a clear craft paint bucket and wrapped some cute scrapbook paper around it. He filled it with swim trunks, bubbles, balls, teething biscuits and books!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs