Monday, December 22, 2008

16 weeks, 1 day

It's Christmas week! Mondays are usually a drag for me, but I'm lovin' this Monday because it's a short work week for me...and it's Christmas in a few days! We only have a couple more things to pick up and then we're all done with our shopping!

We had a very productive weekend. We had a couple of holiday parties to go to on Saturday night and then on Sunday it was up to Glendale for the Tomasino holiday get together, which is always fun. We did most of our Christmas shopping and then we played with Noah & Ethan while Kristen & Ben got some of their shopping done on Sunday night. Love those boys to pieces! Ethan was so cute with Sam. We were watching the movie Wall-E and Ethan kept going to Sam to sit & cuddle with him on his lap. I wish I had my camera- it was so cute!

We've been starting to get things organized for our New Year's camping adventure! Sam is beyond excited- he's been getting the motorhome ready- and I've been nagging him to please do a trial run on both of the heaters. :-) I know it's going to be freezing out there! It's always so much fun though. We're looking forward to it!

On to Baby Kaufman...

Symtoms: I've been feeling really great lately. I don't really have anything different to report. The dreaded irritability has let up a bit and I've been feeling better about it.

My regular pants are too tight now- but maternity pants are a little too big- I feel like I'm constantly pulling them up. I guess I'm in that weird inbetween stage. I'm sure soon enough I'll be fitting into maternity just fine though.

I can't wait to start feeling the baby kick & move around. I know he/she is in there dancing around, but I can't feel it. It's so crazy!

Baby K: Get ready for a growth spurt. In the next few weeks, your baby will double his weight and add inches to his length . Right now, he's about the size of an avocado: 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces. His legs are much more developed, his head is more erect than it has been, and his eyes have moved closer to the front of his head. His ears are close to their final position, too.

The size of an avocado? Crazy!! I can't wait to see this little munchkin again in the ultrasound!

Merry Christmas! :-)

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs