I'm officially in the 2nd trimester now! I can't believe we're already 1/3 through this pregnancy- crazy!
I'm really excited for everything the 2nd trimester brings- another ultrasound (yay!), finding out the sex, and among other things, I can't wait to feel the first kick or two. From what I hear, that should be happening in the next few weeks.
I've noticed my stomach has popped a little bit. It's gotten harder the last couple of weeks and there's definitely a pouch. I'll be posting a picture soon!
I think I've started to get round ligament pains- it's happened a few times now, each time was when I sneezed. My abdomen contracted and it was the worst pain I've ever felt. It was a really sharp jabbing pain. I asked my doctor about it because I hadn't heard that they'd be THAT painful- he said it's normal as long as the pain goes away within a minute or two. And it does, thankfully.
I've started to look at baby furniture and bedding and all of the other baby items that we'll need. It's so overwhelming!! We haven't made any decisions on any of it though- I think we're going to wait until we know the sex- it will be easier once we narrow it down. I really like browsing the baby websites- so fun to imagine our guest room as a cute little nursery...I'm so excited!
We can't wait to meet this little person! :-)
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
2nd Trimester
"Everything grows rounder and wider and weirder, and I sit here in the middle of it all and wonder who in the world you will turn out to be."
-Carrie Fisher
Posted by
KK
at
8:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment