Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Baby K's heartbeat

Our doppler arrived yesterday! I had it sent to my office and I was so anxious to get home and try it out with Sam- I just had to leave work early ;-) The heartbeat was a little hard to find at first- I got a little nervous. Then Sam moved the doppler juuuuust right and we caught the heartbeat. It's such a great sound!

I couldn't figure out how to put the sound directly onto this page, but here's a link that will take you to another page with the audio file. You'll hear a little static half way through the recording. It's from me laughing at Daytona because she was so interested in the sound. She was sniffing the doppler like crazy trying to figure out what was making that sound. So cute!


http://www.badongo.com/audio/12625585


Enjoy the music to our ears! :-)



" A baby is God's opinion that life should go on."-Carl Sandburg


0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs