Where has this week gone? Goodness gracious- I can't believe it's already Friday. Time flies when you have all the time in the world to watch TV, read books & magazines and play hand held electronic Yahtzee! :-)
My wonderful Mom was with me all week and she's "on KK duty leave" for the weekend, so she went home this morning and she'll be back Monday morning. I love having Mom here with me. She's been SO good to me and Sam- she's just the best Mom I could ask for! (And, I know Daytona & Bella are lovin' her, too- they get special treats when Grammie's here!)
Symptoms: Let's see- what's new this week?! I've been feeling more kicking and Sam actually felt a couple of tiny little kicks. His face lit up- it was so cute! That was really exciting! We'll lay in bed at night- he'll put his hand on my belly and he just waits so patiently for something. It'll start getting stronger soon, so I know he'll get his share of kicks.
I don't think there's anything else new, really. Other than getting more used to this bedrest thing. I've still had heartburn going on.
Baby K: Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long- the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now, and if you're having a girl, her vagina has begun to form as well.
Once I'm able to get up and move around a little bit, I'll be able to get to my other computer with my pictures to post some on here. I'll post pictures from our big ultrasound and belly pictures!
0 comments:
Post a Comment