Friday, January 9, 2009

Baby Boy Dream

Last night I had my first real baby dream- and it was about a baby BOY!! Oh my goodness- we'll just have to see if it's meant to be a sign?!?!

Sam & I were at a water park place, without the baby (I have no idea where this all came from, by the way) and we ran into a couple of friends we haven't seen in a long time. They asked how old our son is now and we answered 7 months. Then somehow, the next thing I remember I was holding the baby and everyone was giving him kisses and pinching his cute little cheeks and we were calling him Mikey. Hmmmm. This is really the only part about the dream that has to do with the baby (that I remember).

I woke up and told Sam about it- he thinks it's a sign! He's thinking Baby K is a boy.

I've had a dream or two before about Baby K, but I didn't know what the sex was- or it didn't come out in the dream. So strange how dreams work!!

I just can't wait to find out what we're having...the countdown is on...5 days!!
Happy Friday! :-)

1 comments:

sltrimble said...

hmmmmmmmm>...do you think Mommy and Grammie are on to something....
We'll see.
Lil' June Bug.....It doesn't matter if you are a girl or a boy....
We are just excited to know what colors to get for your room, outfits, blankets etc!!!

Love, Grammie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs