I felt June Bug flutter for the first time!! We were on our way to go camping, driving down a dirt road and I felt the greatest little flutters. It felt like a butterfly was on the left side of my stomach, just really quick though. I got so excited- I felt my heart start racing a little bit and I kept waiting for more- but that was it!
Yesterday, while we were out camping, as I was sitting in our motorhome, I felt more movements, but these didn't feel like flutters. It almost felt more like the baby was rolling, but smaller. It's crazy!
It's so exciting and I can't wait to start feeling them stronger! :-)
"A mother's joy begins when new life is stirring inside... when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone."
-Author Unknown
0 comments:
Post a Comment