Handsome little BOY!!!! And we couldn't be more thrilled! Our ultrasound was on Jan 14 and because they found that I have a shortened cervix, they admitted me to the hospital right away- I haven't been able to update the baby blog. (I'll have another post with that long story)
The good news is that our precious little baby is growing perfectly and he's so strong. He's measuring right where he should be and he's healthy. He was so cute during the ultrasound- he gave us a thumbs up and we saw he had hiccups. He was very cooperative most of the time- she had to come back to his feet- he had them positioned funny in there. We got some amazing ultrasound pictures and once I can, I'll post them on here. We are just so in love with this little guy and we're so excited to meet him.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Baby Kaufman is a.........
"A perfect summer day to a little boy means, a scrape on the knee, mud on his face and collecting bugs in the garden." -Unknown
Posted by
KK
at
12:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Congratulations on the little boy! How perfect for Noah and Ethan. They will all be the best of friends.
Post a Comment