We're so excited....the baby's crib & dresser/changer is ordered! We decided it was time to order it since it was on sale AND we got free shipping! We should have it in a week or so. Here are some pictures: (ignore the pink bedding)


The bedding we ordered was delivered yesterday and we are in love! It's so cute and I can't wait to put it all together!
Baby K's arrival is becoming all too real and I can't explain how exciting it is! I can't wait to be a Mom and Sam I know, is so excited to have a little buddy around.
Little June Bug, I know you're so excited to come out and meet us, but you've got to keep baking in my tummy. We're so excited to meet you and give you so much love.
We love you!
1 comments:
How exciting-the furniture is so cute! It is such a great feeling putting it all together.
I like your new voting question about his weight. The 8.1 (yikes) made me laugh. I was thinking me like ouch!
Post a Comment