Thursday, February 26, 2009

25 weeks, 4 days

It's been a good week! It's gone by so darn fast again...I can't believe it's Thursday and Mom's already leaving tomorrow for the weekend :-( She might be going to Arizona next week, so I think my Aunt Connie will come stay with me while Mom's gone. That should be fun because she loves to watch Baby Story- we'll be two peas in a pod!


I have two doctor appointments next week that I'm excited for- Monday to see Dr. A & Dr. H and then Wednesday for my regular "tummy check" with Dr. D. I'm always excited to see our little guy on the ultrasound!! (And, I can't explain how wonderful it is to get outside of the house- especially TWICE in a week...yahoo!!)

I can't believe I only have a couple more weeks until I'll be in the 3rd trimester..that is just crazy! I love it! It's just crazy to think that if they take my cerclage out around 37 weeks...that's only 11 weeks (or so) to go until we meet our little munchkin. wow!

Sam's been a busy bee around here. Weekends are usually tough on him because my Mom's not here to help out and I think his list of things to do gets pretty long. He's been so great and I really am so lucky to have him. He started working on Baby K's room- it's ready to paint now...we just need to figure out what color to paint it.  He's really excited about the baby's room- it's fun to see him really into it! I just wish I could help :-(  I guess my way of helping is searching online for the decor in Baby K's room. It keeps me busy!

Symptoms: I don't have too much to report for this week. Baby K is still taking his nightly tumbling class. I haven't felt any more hiccups, so I'm starting to question if that's what I really felt a couple of weeks ago. I'm not sure. I still get heartburn every night...most nights I wake up in the middle of the night for Tums. I don't know what I'd do without them!!

The other night- the cutest thing I've ever seen- Sam & Baby K were totally bonding. Sam would poke my belly, just below my belly button and Baby K would kick back in that same spot. They did this over & over- probably 7-8 times- it was precious! Sam was really excited for that. He's so cute- he tells June Bug goodnight every night and says goodbye every morning when he leaves for work. There's nothing better- it just melts my heart! :-)

Baby K: Head to heels, your baby now measures about 13 1/2 inches. Her weight — a pound and a half — isn't much more than an average rutabaga, but she's beginning to exchange her long, lean look for some baby fat. As she does, her wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and she'll start to look more and more like a newborn. She's also growing more hair — and if you could see it, you'd now be able to discern its color and texture.

Little June Bug, Mommy & Daddy love you so much. Keep growing in my tummy- I love having you with me all the time. I love nothing more than feeling you kick me. It's the best feeling.
We love you!

1 comments:

Grammie said...

Wow...Lil' June Bug....
Another week has gone by.
If feels like I get to your house and it is already Friday....in and out. Time goes by really fast. Lots to do to keep up with your Mommie and Daddy...and this past week Papa stayed with us because his work was in Orange County this week. I know Papa misses Grammie being home, but he understands and is so excited to meet you and have you come up and play. He is really close to Noah these days. I think it is because Noah is just a little man right now. Follows Papa around and asks tons of questions that make Papa smile and chuckle.
Ethan will be at a good age very soon and then it will be your turn.
For now we are doing our best to make things a bit easier for your Mommie and Daddy. Mommie is the easy one. Daddy on the other hand. Well he has so much to do and take care of and work all day. Weekends he wants to get so much done and there just isn't enough time in a day. Daddy is doing a FANTASTIC job at keeping up with the yard work, cooking, laundry and getting your room ready for you. I know he is very tired right now. But Lil' June Bug...your Daddy always has a smile on his face because he is doing this for you and your Mommie.
Well, I already miss being at your house. Papa is working in Arizona next week and I am going with him. I will be back next Tuesday a.m. Give Aunt Connie a kick or two when you hear her voice. Oh you will get used to it really fast.
I just have to tell you that Mommie and I laugh so much and the crazy little things that we say and do....I hope you don't get squeezed too hard by her tummy muscles. hahahahahah....
Ask Mommie to tell you about the smell in the house and how we thought it was the dogs...hahahah not.....Silly Grammie, it was the toaster oven buring Mommies toast!!! This was a good laugh...
Well, I'll be back in a little more than a week.
Be good...give hard kicks and know that you are loved very much!!!
xoxoxo Hugs and Kisses
Grammie~~~ Papa too!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs