Monday, February 23, 2009

More great news!

We got great news today at my doctor's appointment! The part of my cervix that they've been worried about measured 1.5cm! Last week it was down to .5cm- so it tripled in thickness over the last week! Oh my goodness- such great news!


I'm assuming it's such great news that the doctor's didn't want to see me! The ultrasound tech just took the measurements and told me to that was it. I think because I didn't have anything to ask the doctors and because the measurement was pretty normal, they didn't need to see me. 

Baby K was of course so precious moving in around in there. He had his hand up by his nose- he's got the cutest little facial profile. His heartbeat was good & strong at 149. I'm really excited for next week because they're going to do the growth ultrasound (I guess they'll do this every 4 weeks) where they tell me how much he weighs and they check all of his organs, the whole enchilada!! I love hearing that he's doing so great in my tummy!

All of the prayers really are working...we're blessed! :-)

1 comments:

Grammie said...

Fantastic News Lil' June Bug....

You are doing great and Mommie is doing great...what more can ANYONE ask for!!

Auntie Kristen took you and Mommie today. Grammie a bit under the weather (I'll explain that to you much later)!
I really missed seeing you in the ultra sound. That seems to be a big connection for me to see you in there. I am so lucky to get to go to share in all of the Dr. visits!
I pray that next weeks appointment is the same. Maybe your Mommie and Daddy can go out to dinner one evening. They would really love to be out and about even if only once a week. We'll see what the Dr. says in one week.
Well, Lil' June Bug...I'll see you and your sisters in the morning.
Sleep well...don't forget about the fun kicks for Mommie and Daddy.
All my love, Grammie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs