Yes! Just last night we officially picked a name for our precious little guy, BUT we're going to be brats and not tell anyone until he's born. ;-)
It's really nice having a name picked out- I feel like we can bond with Baby K even more now. Sorry, guys...you'll have to wait a bit longer until you know the perfect little name we picked for our little bundle of love!
1 comments:
Yippie...Horray!!!!
Dear Lil' June Bug,
Lil' June Bug is a really cute name and I'm sure it will be the forever name that Grammie calls you. Now for your official name...
I'm sure your Mommie and Daddy have come up with the perfect name for you!
How exciting for them right now! They agree on your name!!! hmmmmm...I wonder what it will be?
We will all find out soon enough!
Have a great relaxing day!!
Love you, Grammie
Post a Comment