Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Keeping Busy

I wanted to get this post published a few days ago, but I've been really "busy"! ;-) Days really have been going by so fast, which I'm just so happy about. 


Everyone's been asking "What do you do all day on bed rest?" So, I thought it would be kind of fun to post a list of the things that I fill my time with. Enjoy!

Wow...I loved this book! It's sooo good...I definitely recommend it to everyone! :-)








           

I just finished up A Walk in the Woods. This book is just hilarious! Several times I cracked up out loud. Very funny book!









My Grandpa & Liz sent me this book. I just started reading it today-so far so good. I've heard really good things about it :-)










I just LOVE this one! This is Baby K's first book from Mommy & Daddy. It's so cute and brings tears to my eyes. I've been reading it to June Bug- I hope he likes it!










TV Watching: I've been watching some pretty random TV shows. Of course it's time for The Bachelor & American Idol. But, during the day, I'll watch some Price is Right, Oprah, People's Court (don't laugh), news, and I love the Ellen DeGeneres Show. I regularly check the Food Network & HGTV, too- and I'll watch that if something catches my eye.

Miscellaneous: I've knitted a little hat for June Bug- actually, I used a loom- so I'm not sure if that's considered knitting or not. I've caught up on all of the Hollywood gossip thanks to Sherri sending me her People & Us Weekly magazines (and USA Today newspaper). I have lots of crossword puzzles to get crackin' on. I've found the handheld electronic Yahtzee game to come in pretty handy, too!

Websites: When I need something to do to kill time reaaaaally quickly, I get online. I have a handful of websites I love to play around on...People.com, Facebook, American Pregnancy, TheBump.com (baby website), OC Register, Babies R Us and Etsy.com are just a few.

To do: We are going to start our baby registry soon. I think Sam, my Mom & Kristen will go to the store to start it and then I can add stuff online, as needed. I really need to organize my jewelry box and I'm totally excited to organize pictures on my computer. Right now, there are so many random picture folders and it's a mess. I want to be organized with that. Something I'm going to start soon is the Rosetta Stone language online classes. Patrick has an account and he was so awesome and gave me his password so I have access to learning something like 13 languages. I can't wait!

Chit Chat: Along with visitors, I've had lots of fun phone calls from people checking in on me, baby & Sam. I have a friend, Shannon who went through this exact thing when she was pregnant (with triplets!!). She's been so great and has been calling me to check in to see how I'm doing and just give great support & advice. She even had the same doctors- so we can relate to so much. It's been really comforting to know someone who has overcome this whole thing. She's just great!

I think that's all I have on my plate for now. If I add anything worthy of mentioning, I'll add it. I better get going...I've got a book to read! :-)



0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs