Our good news for this week is that my cervix hasn't thinned out any more- it's measuring the same as the last 2 weeks. Dr. A was very happy that my cervix hasn't thinned out beyond the cerclage stitch- and he really thinks the stitch will be able to hold to at least 34 weeks! (That's only 5 weeks away!!!!) His advice to me was to "keep doing what you're not doing". So, nothing new, really.
I found June Bug's going home outfit- it's adorable and looks so comfy for him!
I'm not too sure about the bib, but I looooove the outfit! :-) I'm so excited to snuggle him in it!
My precious little June Bug...Even though we have your little outfit ready for you to come home, you still have some cookin' to do. You're growing so perfectly in my belly and we want you to stay in there for a few more weeks. We love you so much and can't wait to hold you, but we're being really patient. Keep kicking me, but take it easy on my bladder! Mommy & Daddy love you more than you know!
0 comments:
Post a Comment