Monday, March 16, 2009

Today's update

Everything went well at my appointment today- nothing has really changed from last week. My cervix measured the exact same as last week and everything else is status quo.

Dr. H said I'm doing all I can to prevent contractions and pre-term labor- staying off my feet, keeping hydrated and taking Procardia. He said there's nothing beyond that I can do. It's just a waiting game from here on out. A little tidbit of really hopeful news was that he said once I get to 30-31 weeks, they might be a bit more liberal in letting me move around the house because at that point, they can't do much to prevent labor. Dr. H said where I'm at now, at 28 weeks, we're not totally out of the woods yet and he wants me to just lay low for 2-3 more weeks. It would be so great if they let me walk around the house in a couple of weeks!! woohoo! We'll have to wait and see.

I love seeing Dr. H. He's so comforting and encouraging. He told me I'm doing great with all of this and he really thinks everything will all be ok in the end. I can't even tell you how encouraging it is to hear that from him. He's the best!

We got lucky again at our appointment and got to do the 4D ultrasound! This little muffin growing in me is just so precious! :-) We got a good picture of him yawning- he's got chubby little cheeks and what looks like a little double chin. He wasn't cooperating too well though- he had his hands in front of his face and he was sucking on the back of one of his hands- so adorable! It took quite a while to get a few good shots...but Mom & I loved every minute of it!

1 comments:

Kristen said...

nuh uh! how fun!! that's hilarious how they gave you the camera! perfect.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs